Trends are one of my favorite topics to research and blogs to write. I am just always amazed at how fashion and décor always have synergy.
For example, take printed fabrics in fashion with prints on wallpaper, metallics in accessories and metallics in décor, simple clean lines in fashion and the simple clean lines in Scandinavian design.
It takes some time, but the 2 creative spaces always collide and when they do the results are fab.
- Tiny house trend is happening. Parents and kids alike are loving this trend. Our Lia Post bed fits the bill, chat to us about customizing it, we can provide a base box for your mattress or fence detail to act as a guard rail. Just one of the perks of having a local production facility is that we can make to suit your brief.
- Scandinavian Style is still the perfect choice for kids’ rooms. Our range offers many options look to our Jude bed, our New School desk, or our Swede bunk. Pair scandi look furniture with whimsical patterns and you will be on trend. Let us help you pull it all together.
- Painted feature walls are out wallpapers are in. Add some of our simplistic shelf options to the wallpaper. Look at our rectangle and square box set with the option to choose a color insert. The TP shelf is also a winner look at our stunning shelving options.
- Earthy, warm natural tones are big in furniture. We have picked up on this trend by offering some great wood options. Our shutterply finish is a favorite and right on trend. The Oak shale is another delight!
- Furniture design edges are softening! Curves are back. This trend makes our Aidan on point with its lovely curves. This item looks good but we all know looks without functionality is no good. This desk works, it works for small spaces, it works for all ages and is compact and the height is adjustable so you can fit it according to what suits you.
So, there you have it! Trends are all good and well, but I would encourage you to merely use them as a guideline. Adapt them to suit your taste and your requirements. Trends are always changing but quality, functionality, and longevity are key. Let ROCA Kids help you tick those boxes.
Contact Hayley for advice 0836584096